Verification code not received by phone

KNAUS
New Community Member

HELP!! I have tried everything in the help library.  I can’t get the verification code to be sent to my mobile. Any ideas PLEASE!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

RG2021
Contributor
Contributor

my suggestion to all , never use your mobile or phone number to get security code. it happens to my wife paypal account too. and these are the correspondence to staff of paypal that seems don't understand about their own product and services:

Hi! I'm your PayPal Assistant. Just ask me a question and I'll try to find an answer.

If I can't then I'll transfer you to a customer support agent.

9:06 AM

- PayPal Assistant

my wife paypal account can not receive security code from paypal can you help

9:07 AM

I've found some useful articles in our Help Center. Check them out.

Did this help fix the issue or answer question you had?

No, I need more help

I can transfer this conversation to an agent. Our reply may take a few hours.

Once I transfer this conversation, you may close the window and return to it when you can. When we respond, we’ll notify you with a link to the Message Center where you can reply.

Would you like to chat with an agent instead?

- PayPal Assistant

Yes

9:08 AM

Send us a detailed message below. If you know the transaction ID, date, and amount then please include those. An agent will get back to you during business hours, typically within a few hours.

9:08 AM

- PayPal Assistant

My wife has a paypal account and her email address is OFF THE RECORD , and she can not login because neer received any sms of security code to her mobile number OFF THE RECORD. can you help us ?

9:09 AM

SA
Hello Raden, Welcome to PayPal. I hope you are fine. My name is Susmita and I will be assisting you today.

I can understand you must be facing issues while linking your card. Unfortunately I am unable to provide the exact details for your other account without validation due to security concerns. I would request you to kindly suggest you wife to contact us through guest messaging option.

2. Click on "Contact" at the bottom of home page
3. Click on "Password and Account Access"
4. Click on "Login Problems"
5. At bottom of the article, click on "Message us"
6. From the pop-up displayed choose "Chat with us while logged out".

5:52 PM

- Susmita

how can my wife do your suggestion while she even can not login to do message you?? we already try many times,

and I dont understand your suggestion about linking to the card, this is not the car or linking the card issue. this is about we didn't received sms while we login using security code , do ou understand the situtation or not?

just focus about: when my wife login to her paypal account using her email address then paypal will send sms for securit code to her phone number, but the sms or security never eve come to her mobile. again do you understand this???

if you still dont understand, just give your paypal telephone number or customer service the i can speak directly by phone . unless other customer service don't have or cannot be contat by phone as usual.

7:17 AM

JL
Our phone services for incoming calls are currently down so I cannot give you any phone number where you can contact us however if you can chat with us without your wife logging in to her PayPal account so we can assist her further.

Here's how to send a message in PayPal without logging in to your account:

1. Go to our website, www.paypal.com
2. Click "CONTACT" at the bottom of page
3. Click " Password and account access"
4. Click "Message Us" at the bottom of the page
5. Click "Chat with us about your password issue"

Thank you for being a valuable PayPal customer. You may click the "X" on the top-right corner and click on "end conversation" to end the chat. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

9:25 AM

- John Paul

you still don't get it do you? my wife can not message you , BECAUSE SHE CAN NOT LOGIN. BECAUSE SHE CAN NOT RECEVED SECURITY CODE TO HER MOBILE. IF SHE CAN NOT LOGIN HOW SHE CAN SEND YOU A MESSAGE. IF THESE EXPLAINATION YOU GUYS STILL DON'T GET IT. I WILL INFORME TO ALL PEOPLE , DO NOT CREATE SECURITY CODE TO ANY MOBILE OR HANDPHONE NUMBER SINCE ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE OR ALL STAFF OF PAYPAL DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL ABOUT THEIR OWN PRODUCT AND SERVICE. THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVE ANY SOLUTION.

AGAIN THIS IS NOT ABOUT PASSWORD ISSUE, THIS IS ABOUT YOUR SIDE CAN NOT SEND ANY SMS OF SCURITY CODE.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.