Verification SMS

Jelibenstock
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to login to paypal (I tried on my phone and on desktop). My mobile verification code has never worked (literally for years) even though I've had the same number for 20 years, but in the past I've been able to skip it and access my account. As of today, there's no option to skip the verification sms code and therefore I can't login to my account!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Jelibenstock

Sorry if you're currently unable to access your account. If you are unable to sign into the account online, we do ask you to reach out to our phone support team to resolve this. You can find our contact information by going to the 'Contact' link at the bottom of the PayPal webpage. There will be an option to continue as a guest. 

Thanks, 

Drew

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Drew

Hi @Jelibenstock

Sorry if you're currently unable to access your account. If you are unable to sign into the account online, we do ask you to reach out to our phone support team to resolve this. You can find our contact information by going to the 'Contact' link at the bottom of the PayPal webpage. There will be an option to continue as a guest. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Jelibenstock
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply. I downloaded the mobile app and I have accessed my account that way. If I need to access my account online I will try what you have suggested, thank you.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Glad to hear you have managed to access your account. Yes, the relevant team will be able to help you further by phone. 🙂

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Yo también tengo em mismo problema No puedo entrara a mi cuenta porque ya no tengo acceso a mi correo electrónico pero si a mi número celular pero el código nunca me llega
Login to Me Too

nEmil
New Community Member

Additional question, it is no other way possible than to reach out to phone support? Because PayPals Swedish customer service has closed their phone line and I see many people who happen to have the issue of verify their phone due old number or similar, doesn't seem to get contact with PayPal. It is simply just to wait until their phone opens, which no idea how long that would be about? It's weird there's no other solution meanwhile.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.