Verification Issue

Wendy--
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone i have problem but then i don't know if its a problem. I tried to transfer money from my freelancer account to my PayPal account after i had linked my visa card to my PayPal account, but then freelancer is still telling me to do the required verification before they can transfer the money. I think i uave do all the needed verification including a 2 way verification. Please which other verification do i need to do on my PayPal account in order to transfer money from freelancer account to PayPal account? I need your help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Leviset
New Community Member

This is happening to me today as well - I’ve now seen this problem goes back to 2018 and I’m on Sky

The link to a different developer page login doesn’t work for me as it then asks for 2 step text code which never arrives - so you can’t switch off 2 step verification because to log in and do that require 2 step verification!! 
My second way to verify is an old landline phone that hasn’t been used in 2 years - could this be yet another overlooked Brexit issue?

Any ideas on how to resolve this anyone please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.