Using post office address?

WHilder97
Contributor
Contributor

I live in a very small community USPS doesn’t deliver door to door so I’ve never used my physical address for much of anything besides UPS, Amazon, and the odd online delivery. PayPal only accepted my local post office’s address. Is this ok?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @WHilder97. Thanks for taking the time to add your question here on the PayPal Community Forum. If you have a physical address and it's used to receive deliveries of any kind, that should be the address entered into your PayPal account.

If there's been a problem adding your own physical address to your PayPal account, please communicate securely with Customer Service by logging on to your account, clicking Contact at the bottom of any page, and then selecting the topic that best fits your concern. Please scroll down all the way on each page after selecting a topic so you see all the links/prompts that might lead to different options for channels of communication.

If you prefer, you also may send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypalusa) or you may send a Twitter DM to @AskPayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.