Using old PayPal account.

GaMat
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't used Paypal in a long time, about 9 years.  I wanted to transfer money to a friend in the US, so paypal was my only option.  When I logged in, I immediately removed my old card, and proceeded to add my new bank account.

During this process, near the end, it wanted to verify I was that account holder by calling me.  The phone number was outdated, so I canceled the process, and updated my personal information; phone number, address.  When I went to add the bank account again, I am met with this error, with no verifying process.  "We're sorry.  We're unable to process your request right now.  Please try again later" when trying both methods.  With the automatic link, it sees my account, but am still met with that error.

What do I do to resolve this issue?  I need to transfer money as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GaMat
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been trying to contact support through email, since phone lines are tied up.  I can't even do email support because it keeps saying "We couldn't verify its you".... which is weird?  I REALLY need to send this money to my friend in the US, and paypal is the only way to do it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.