User forgot password, answer to security questions and contact information is outdated.

carlalouise12
New Community Member

Hi guys! 

My mom tried to create a paypal account recently because she gets paid via Paypal. And she realised she already had a paypal account. 
Unfortunately, she can't remember all of her log in details or the answers to her security questions. When it asks her to choose an option for them to contact her on, the details that are connected to that account belong to her old company. She is really desperate to get onto her account and can't make a new one! Please can someone assist! She has tried every possible answer for her security questions, and every single password option. 

Appreciate the assistance in advance. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @carlalouise12,

I'm sorry to hear that your mom can't get into an old PayPal account. It would be necessary to contact customer service to allow a representative to assist with password recovery or closure of the original account. Please ask her to click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options. She'll need to contact directly, as identity verification will be part of the steps to resolve the issue.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.