Urgently help

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I send you guys a email, i know i need to wait 24hr, but i need urgently help, i cant wait anymore...

i don't know how to create a paypal account, and what to select and so on ...

I accidentally set up "business", but I do not own anything, I never had ...

My question is: is it possible, once you have a business account, to move it to personal account?

I have some credits from a website, and I use them to buy SSL certificate, copyright, etc...

Could seomeone help me?

Also i need to change my nickname: from Forumgratuit <removed> <removed>, to Mihai <removed> (I don't own any business, i just have credits, and i use the paypal account...)

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I got an email

1:13 PM (2 hours ago)

that my account got downgraded, could also my name be changed please?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @mihaisupport

Thanks for reaching back out to us. You can find steps to request a name change here

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

mihaiofficialRO
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

@PayPal_Tricia Thanks for helping me, but unfortunately I had to delete the account, and rebuild another, to change my name properly.

my case, has been resolved. thank you guys for your support!

Regards,
mihai

Login to Me Too

mihaiofficialRO
Contributor
Contributor

One more thing (if its possible): could you guys delete the account ”mihaisupport”, and from ”mihaiofficialRO”, to be changed to ”mihaisupport, please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.