Urgently help

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I send you guys a email, i know i need to wait 24hr, but i need urgently help, i cant wait anymore...

i don't know how to create a paypal account, and what to select and so on ...

I accidentally set up "business", but I do not own anything, I never had ...

My question is: is it possible, once you have a business account, to move it to personal account?

I have some credits from a website, and I use them to buy SSL certificate, copyright, etc...

Could seomeone help me?

Also i need to change my nickname: from Forumgratuit <removed> <removed>, to Mihai <removed> (I don't own any business, i just have credits, and i use the paypal account...)

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the double post, but could someone help me? i need assistance right away...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @mihaisupport,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you created a Business account, you can request for it to be downgraded to a Personal account. Regarding the name, if you created the account with a nickname but you do not have a registered business, we would not be able to change your name, I am afraid. In that case, I would recommend closing the account and registering a new one with the correct information.

To downgrade the account: 

1. Log in to your account.
2. Click Help near the bottom of any page.
3. Select Email us.
4. Choose ‘Managing My Account’ in the Topic box, then select ‘Change account type’ in the Subtopic box and lastly select 'Downgrade my account' from the drop-down box.
5. In the Message field please write that you would like to downgrade your account and the reason why. Then, click Submit.
6. We'll review your request and email you back within 24-72 hours.#

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_Martina 

i want to close my account, but the option gives me to go to my profile, to do what... but I can't, it says i should customer service

could you delete it please? i give you email right now, i wanna delete it please!!! (i dont wanna downgrade it, i wanna delete it, and i will create again!!!)

Login to Me Too

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @mihaisupport,

Thank you for getting back to us!

As your screenshot mentions, I would recommend calling our Customer Service directly as this is a Community forum and we can only provide general inormation. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_Martina 

I don't speak english very good, could you at least downgrade my account from business to a personal please?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mihaisupport,

I'm afraid that we can't take that action via the community. Please reach out to customer service to request that the account be downgraded and for assistance with any limitation issues.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mihaisupport
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_Olivia i send you a PM on facebook, i hope this will get fixing soon!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.