cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Picture of Driver's License

New Community Member

Uploading Picture of Driver's License

Wondering if anyone else has received the following error message when trying to upload a picture of their Driver's License:

"We're sorry. Something seems to have gone wrong. Please remove the file and add it again."

Anyone know what to do or who to contact? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Uploading Picture of Driver's License

Hi @rrabin,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues uploading your document. Jpeg & Gif files work best when sending information to us. It may also be a case that your file is too large. I would suggest taking another photo of the document and trying again.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

New Community Member

this makes no difference. I have used jpeg, gif, png, pdf. nothing will work.

New Community Member

I'm having this issue nonstop. I have orders coming in and i cant accept my money because when i update the picture of my id and sos it says failed no matter what i do. these are high quality scans. why is this happening?  

Contributor

I don't understand either and would love a proper answer.

Paypal, obviously we know the filesize is not too big. It clearly says right in front of us the filesize. We can read.

What can't read, however, is your image recognition software. I could not possibly take a higher quality photo with better lighting. I have tried every working file format, I get the error every time. I have no idea why I suddenly need to do this but I would appreciate a proper response that is consistent with what you stand for as a service. That means helping us fix this however possible, because we have no other solution.

BC