Upload Doesn't Work - Name Change

Archer7
New Community Member

I'm trying to upload my DL and Marriage License to show my new legal last name. The files are together less then the 2MB limit. The file names are within the character limit. I select each file "choose a file" one at a time, check the box that says "I’d like to change my name (this can’t be used to transfer your account to someone else)." and then I click "Submit" 

That's where I have the problem. It loads and loads and then says this, "Please try again." So I try again, and again, and again.

What am I doing wrong? 🙂 Please help!

Is there an email address I can just email these files to or some other way to do this besides mailing copies in the snail mail?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Archer7

Sorry to hear of the trouble uploading documentation to request a name change. Please reach out to us and we can see what options we have to help out. You can find our contact information here. You can also reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.