Upgrading to bussiness account

rb84
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have 10 years old paypal account which is used as privete account although few years ago it was used as business account as well, so is or was qualified for instant funds withdrawal.

Now I am planning to use this account again at my new webshop to recieve payments.

My questions are:

1. Am I going to get the funds withheld for several weeks as paypal does in case of newly opened accounts, or would I be able to withre the recieved money immedietly? This is a really old account woth long history as seller as well...

2. At the upgarde to business account, Paypal offers me to open a new account for my business, using another email address. If I choose this option, does this mean that I loose the good standing of my current account and my funds would be withhold longer like Paypal does with brand new accounts?

I would prefer to use another email address, but I do not want my funds to be frozen for weeks until my account qualifies as reliable... Which otion shall I choose at th upgrade: new account or stick to the existing one?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.