Updating my Address, this "&" keeps showing up.

KC261
Contributor
Contributor

I'm attempting to update my address since moving, I'm entering this P&O" but after i save, the address always appears as this "P&O".

How to i get rid of the "amp;" that shows in between the "P&" and the "O"?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered already.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @KC261, thanks for the update. If it is showing as correct in your email then I would say it should be fine. Try logging in using a different browser if you can and see if it is showing correctly. You can also send a quick email to us by clicking on the  "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page and asking someone to check it for you. 

Thanks 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_paula

Hi KC261 and welcome, 

This sounds strange and not something I have come across before. Can you try typing P and O instead to see if that might help? Please keep us posted as it may help other members. 

Thanks 

Paula  

Login to Me Too

KC261
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paula, Thanks. I've thought of typing it as you've stated (P and O) but I fear the address might be deemed incorrect, since the registered address is P&O. Funny thing is, i received a notification in my gmail after updating the address, and the address is fine (showing as P&O, in my gmail email notification). So now does this mean its just a coding issue with Google Chrome (browser I'm using) and not PayPal. Thanks,

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi @KC261, thanks for the update. If it is showing as correct in your email then I would say it should be fine. Try logging in using a different browser if you can and see if it is showing correctly. You can also send a quick email to us by clicking on the  "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page and asking someone to check it for you. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

KC261
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paula,

Thanks very much for your help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.