Unresolved Business Account Issue

BePositive
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a business Paypal account which customers send me payments to. I have received several authorizations for payments from the clients, however I was unable to login to my account and I was unable to reset the password through the website, I get an error message saying "We are unable to verify its you!" .

I have called Paypal call center in Middle East, they have tried to reset the password several times with no luck of accessing it, they have also tried to deactivate and activate the account, but I also was unable to login. I kept following up with Paypal over the phone for weeks, repeating the same process. Now I am still unable to access my business account. Paypal have failed to contact me, apologize or even try to solve the problem in another way. I have lost all the authorized payments which I couldn't claim which means that customers have received free products. I find Paypal to be very unreliable and I will not consider them for my business every again!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.