Unrequested language change

dontrot
New Community Member

Because my communications with Paypal have changed from English to Spanish (without my request or permission) and I do not read,write or speak Spanish I have been unable to login or otherwise communicate with PP.  Apparently I have **bleep** up my login inormation and thus any instructions to me (in Spanish) to correct the situation only leave me in a continuing confused state.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dontrot,

I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected language change in your account. I suggest contacting customer support for assistance changing the language back, as well as looking at the account to see if there was any unauthorized access to the account. If there was, a representative can help get an investigation started to resolve any issues. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

Once the language has been changed back, please make sure that you clear your browser's cookies and cache to make sure that you don't accidentally load a cached version or retain a cookie that causes the language to switch back.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.