Unconfirmed Ship to address

liddown
Contributor
Contributor

HI All,

Ok I am located in the US, I have both a bank account and a credit card associated to my PayPal account, and I have had my account for years..... However when I make a purchase and pay with PayPal, the receipt sent to both me and the sell says my "ship to address" is Unconfirmed...

So, how do I get my Ship to address to show confirmed?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@liddown 

Generally, the billing address of the bank account and card has to match billing address and primary (shipping) address on the PayPal account to the letter.

If you add a work or friend/family member ship to address for instance, it may not be marked as confirmed as it does not match your billing address. It doesn't mean you won't be covered by purchase protection, if unconfirmed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@liddown 

Generally, the billing address of the bank account and card has to match billing address and primary (shipping) address on the PayPal account to the letter.

If you add a work or friend/family member ship to address for instance, it may not be marked as confirmed as it does not match your billing address. It doesn't mean you won't be covered by purchase protection, if unconfirmed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.