Unauthorized payments

Bionikkaos
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there My ex wife bought stuff and managed to pass it on my paypal account and that was an unauthorized action I tried canceling it but my case was denied and she managed to pass it anyway How do I stop her from doing this ? I already changed all my passwords and pin What else can I do now ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Bionikkaos,

I am so very sorry to hear that this occurred. Changing your passwords is the best thing you can do, but be sure to change the password to your email address as well as an added precaution if you haven't already done so. Another place to check is the Security page in your account profile. There you can not only change your security questions and password, but also manage what devices and websites the PayPal account is linked to automatically log in. Another thing to check would be your Automatic payments. If the account might be linked to merchants she has used your account in the past for, then cancelling any automatic payment agreements would prevent any future charges from occurring. 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.