Unauthorized Transactions & Can’t Close My Account

HeizeSongLee
New Community Member
Hi everyone! I’m thinking that my Paypal account is hacked. I keep receiving money from random people (around $250) and it is being withdrawn without my permission. I know they are not my money, but I’m afraid those senders will ask for a refund but I can’t issue them since my Paypal balance is originally at $7. I’ve been reporting this to Paypal but they can’t issue a refund since they don’t find the transaction unauthorized. So I’m really disappointed with how they handle this matter and decided that I should close my Paypal account ASAP. Whenever I opt for the “Close Your Account” button, there’s always a message: Before you Close your account, there seems to be a problem, contact our customer service. I think I messaged them once but it didn’t went through so I’ll have to message them again. Anyone who experienced the same thing? I’m really disappointed and **bleep** on how this hacker is using my account for their own benefit. p.s I’ve unlinked all my accounts & cards that can be connected with Paypal so withdrawal transactions are work of hackers if my observations are correct.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.