Unauthorized Closed Paypal Business Account

Kiwai
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I need some advice, I got an email saying my Paypal business account is closed, it was 5 days ago, this was definitely not authorized by me. Everything was legal and it wasn't frozen either. I even have a MasterCard with it. I don't know how this happened but I need it back asap as I need to see those transactions for tax purposes and I tried to get it restored on Thursday by phone but to no avail. Who do I contact? I don't know if I made matters worse either because I registered with the same email to make a new account to make this post here. Either way, I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me. Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kiwai

Contact customer services for account issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kiwai
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I did try that over the phone and they said I couldn't be helped, that my account is permanently gone which surprised me because I didn't even authorize the close. Do I just keep trying? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kiwai

If its permanent then that is the end of it and Paypal no longer want your business unfortunately.

You don't have to authorise them to close it, they can limit you if they think you have broken any of their rules.

You would also not be able to open another one if your previous one was permanently limited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kiwai
Contributor
Contributor

No, I know for a fact it wasn't limited. Everything was on good terms on that account. I have roommates and I think one of them purposely closed it to get back at me. I did open another account to post here. So I know I'm not on bad terms with Paypal. I just need it restored because I didn't authorize this close. But I'm unsure of where to contact to dispute this close. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.