Unable to verify officer information on Paypal account

Yasmeen2020
New Community Member

Hi there,

When I log in to my business paypal account, it asks me to verify my business information before I can carry out any transactions. All the steps are fine until I reach the verify officer tab. It displays my name and a button to Provide Info. When I click on it, it opens a blank window and I cannot proceed from there. I tried from web and phone. 

Any insights? Thanks!

Yasmeen

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dhiana
New Community Member

Not only that!  The phone number they gave does is an automatic respond. The system does not understand the question.

I went to the message center and I send a long note explaining the problem. I received an automatic response telling me how to check if a email from Payapl is legit. I never asked for that!!! I just wanted to know if there is a bug filling the form.

The COVID 19 excuse is ridiculous, more people is working from home in this area of business. I believe there are going uder. No money to support the clients. I am closing my account

Login to Me Too

sonnywacko
Contributor
Contributor

Below is what im trying to do : Officer information Please provide additional information about your business's Directors, Shareholders and Authorized Signers.

when i press the " the provide info" its does not open its a blank screen, and can not enter anything

I have messaged them 100 times and called them, i was hold on the phone for 4 hours!!! and i had to hang up, i need to go to work..

Finally they said send my driver license and bank documents to verify, when i pressed on the link paypal sent me to upload my documents, it didn't work!

so i had to send the documents through the  message center, waited 3 days, and pay-pal said couldn't verify, so i asked them exact problem and what else they need, but they never tell me anything, i'm losing so much business because of their failure to communicate with me, now the message center is not working and i'm on hold on phone with them too, been 1 hour so far, PAYPAL has the worst customer service now, every other business like APPLE, GODADDY, answers my phone calls, but what's wrong with PAYPAL?? please paypal lets resolve my problem, i'm losing business as i can not pay people, please call me!!! help help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.