Unable to use my PAYPAL account or reach customer support for over a month

alinabio
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to reach anyone in paypal customer support via emails, resolution center or calling for over a month. After I wrote multiple messages, my account got frozen and I am unable to use it or verify my identity either. It just says contact us via email or call us. Neither options work. Has anyone been experiencing anything similar or has any suggestions on how to reach someone live in paypal customer service?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alinabio 

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alinabio
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried their FB page and it is not a live person situation, so I keep getting "which topic do you need help with" response after I have written multiple times ''chat with an agent"

I have never known that paypal has no customer support. Used it for many years lightly and just never had any issues until a month ago when my account was charged by an unknown Chinese entity and I am not able to even figure out what to do about it, since they have no support. I have written emails and basically they just froze my account without any explanation or choice for me to delete my cards/bank account/etc. Really worried that my account can be charged again or something

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.