Unable to submit documents to change name

Emma_Lear
New Community Member

I am trying to upload driving licence and marriage cert to change my name on PayPal. Both files are JPEG and are well below max file size, I can select these files, but I cant see any submit button anywhere on the page?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nashatul
Contributor
Contributor

Any solution to this problem? Having the same problem. No update button nor any Send Documents button at all

Login to Me Too

brichase06
Contributor
Contributor

@Emma_Lear @nashatul 

I've been having this problem too after trying to update my name after getting married. I upload the document then see no Submit button. I think I just figured it out:

- Upload each document required separately (or Upload twice if 2 docs are on the same file) - Go to Choose File, Select your document then go to Choose File again and select 2nd document and then the Submit button comes up. (Upload a 3rd time if 3 documents are required)

- Click the check box to change name then click Submit and a confirmation page comes up.

I had my 2 documents on 1 file (Updated ID and Marriage License) So I would upload it and there was no submit button, So I just uploaded it twice and then was able to submit it.

Hope this helps 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.