Unable to get into account

Oliviaw200
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have been having this issue for the past few days. I created a paypal through Depop, (one separate from this. I only made this one to ask this question lol) but I found that when I tried to get into it, it kept telling me my password was wrong. I tried resetting it, but it keeps telling me that it couldn’t confirm it’s me. Then, I went to my email and found something telling me to create a password. When I try that, the same issue occurs. It tells me it can’t confirm it’s me. This is very frustrating. Please help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dtbecker
Contributor
Contributor

My posts appears to have accidentally double posted. Please note a minor correction that the Customer Service number is currently not working due to the pandemic. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

dtbecker
Contributor
Contributor

My posts appears to have accidentally double posted. Please note a minor correction that the Customer Service number is currently not working due to the pandemic. 

Login to Me Too

QUEPASO
Contributor
Contributor

There's no SOLUTION,  BEWARE

Login to Me Too

Oliviaw200
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately, when I click on the link to the solution, it only takes me back to the same place you posted a comment. Any way of fixing this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.