Unable to confirm email in sub-account

taufiqkh
New Community Member

Hi,

I am a user on a merchant account in Sweden, helping them by providing integration services and support. My account was set up ages ago, I believe it was a sub-account? I log in to the Paypal site using a user id, there is no email for the account. I've been trying to add one but no confirmation emails have been coming through. Have checked spam, and added a few addresses to see if that would help - service at paypal.com, webform at intl.paypal.com, service at paypal.se. The email address is hosted on G-Suite, is there a known issue there? Or does the user of the main merchant account need to add my email address? Tried to call but unfortunately the phone number goes to a Swedish-only support line and I only speak English. All attempts to use the "Email us" option in support have gone unanswered.

Posting this from my own personal account because I can't log to the community site using the other.

Thanks,

Taufiq

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.