Unable to change settings (unable to set 2step autentification or add/verify credit card)

LordFishy
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to change settings (unable to set 2step autentification or add/verify credit card)

any help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chethan

Hi @LordFishy!

Welcome to PayPal Community! 

I understand that you are having issues with changing settings on your PayPal account. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused due to this. Based on the information you have provided, it seems our internal security system wants you to confirm your identity before allowing you to perform any setting changes. If you are having issues with verifying your identity, please contact our Support directly so that we assist you further. 

To contact us, click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of PayPal's pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. You can also send us a Personal Message from our official Facebook or Twitter pages. It's https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Thank you for using PayPal!

-Chethan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.