Unable to add bank account even with valid information

broken1488
New Community Member

I have been having this issue over the last few days. I went to add my NatWest bank account to my paypal account and when I tried to enter the 4 digit confirmation code it said it was incorrect. Eventually, the website informed me that my bank account was removed as I had entered the code incorrectly too many times (I had triple checked that the code was correct). Now, when I go to add my bank account, I just receive an error stating that "we are not able to process your request right now." I have checked all of my bank information is correct multiple times also. This has been ongoing for the past few days and I've tried contacting support (they said an operator would respond within one hour) and it's now been 2 and a half hours with no response. Any help would be appreciated, thank you,error.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Flaxtash
New Community Member

I have entered bank account number mine is from new zealand and only 4 digits but box only accepts 6. Then the bank account is said to not be valid, ahhhh hope you get a solution to this and me too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.