Unable to add a business phone when passing verification

Alex_234
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal requested my personal and business data, I was able to provide them in addition to the business phone number. "Submit" button is not active. I opened this page in different browsers, but it did not help. Neither the letter nor the call to PayPal helped. The support employee promised to add the phone within 72 hours, but much more time passed and nothing has changed.

submit.PNG

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex_234 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alex_234
Contributor
Contributor

You forgot to add "...And so you are lucky to get on a competent employee of those support." I already wrote and called, it did not help me, therefore I created a theme here, since I don’t have the same problem.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex_234 

You screenshot is now showing up, it wasn't earlier.

So have you entered the product / keyword and business phone number sections?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Alex_234
Contributor
Contributor

submit-2.PNG

In the product / keyword field, I can not enter data, it is not active, but it is not necessary. Even if you enter some values, the Submit button does not become active. What is it, the error of layout, backend or intentional barrier?

Is there an employee of PayPal who can pay attention to this problem?!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex_234 

Well i needed you to reply to my question so i could help further.

But as you only want a paypal employee then your best bet is to contact customer services, good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.