Unable to activate PayPal business card

cybstem
New Community Member

I just received my card and are unable to activate it says to contact customer support anywhere i click on website it says i need to call but CS is closed also called number on card and also says its closed , any help with activation would be very helpful for me at this time i also started a message and since two days ago it has not been replied 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mclugston
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same issue this week.  It tells me 

We can't activate your card

We're unable to make the requested updates to your account. You're still able to use your PayPal account to shop, send money, and get paid.

I have chatted, they tell me to call, I call and they tell me to chat and hang up on me.  I had a very rude person on chat tell me  "I truly wish this could be taken care of through the chat service, but I am not going to tell you something can be done when it can't. I am being completely transparent with you."  But I don't believe that.  If someone is having trouble SOMEONE at paypal has to be able to help me.  i am beyond frustrated.  I have been a paypal member since 2000 and this is by far the worst service ever.  I get that the coronavirus has changed things but this is unacceptable.  There has to be a way to contact someone and get some help.  I am beyond angry.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.