Unable to Close my Account

PopsicleLover
Contributor
Contributor

😄 I still keep receiving these PayPal emails but whenever I try to contact them. They keep ignoring my emails, and also every time a payment goes wrong in my other accounts, they end up getting limited. This time I want to close all my Accounts but they're refusing services.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @PopsicleLover,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitations. If you have a limited account, it cannot be closed. You also may not open a new account while an account is limited, as doing so is itself a violation of the User Agreement.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PopsicleLover
Contributor
Contributor
So paypal is just forcing me to not getting my credit card back? -_- Wow big disappointment. Theyre losing customers cus of their tricky methods.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PopsicleLover 

They won't let you have your card to stop you using it on another paypal account....which you are not supposed to have opened in the first place.

I think the answer is that they no longer want you as a customer unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.