UNABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT

SPAVIA
New Community Member

I recently tried to purchase something online like I normally do. I went to checkout my items and like normal, Paypal asked me to type my password. I proceeded to type my password. A message appeared shortly after I typed my password. The message said "Paypal is looking out for you". It said "We notices some unusual activity and need help securing your account. Click next to confirm your identity and change your password". I didn't think much of it and clicked next. It gave me options to verify my identity. I chose to receive an email. They sent me an email with a 6 digit security code. I went to my email, got the code and typed it into the box. I was sent into a blank white page and nothing happened after. I don't know what to do now. Please Help. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SPAVIA

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.