U.S or U.K

yt7w
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I got a problem in my account when i try to login into it it says sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you any help plz i made this account just to get some help. And thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Thanks for your clarification, @yt7w.

In this case, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @yt7w,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble logging in. Could you please provide more information regarding your trouble logging in, such as the problem you encounter or any error messages you receive? Any details you can provide will help the community assist. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

yt7w
Contributor
Contributor
Like i said when i try to login into my account they are saying secure your account when i try to do it then they say we couldn’t confirm it’s you so I need help in that And thanks.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Cristina

Thanks for your clarification, @yt7w.

In this case, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.