Two small deposit amounts not showing up on my bank account

wickdwhite
Contributor
Contributor
I gave all the correct details. After which it said Paypal will deposit two small amounts into my bank account, and I'd then need to enter those amounts to confirm my bank account. It said this will take 2-3 days. However a couple of weeks already on from that, I have checked my bank account and I see these two small deposits have not been paid into my account yet for me to able to verify my account. It's been long long weeks of my waiting. I have already tried to delete and re-add my bank account so the amounts will be deposited again. No changes and still not showing up. I then tried to make withdrawal of some amount of money from my PayPal Balance and it went through two out of two times. So bank details are correct. What should I do? I can't verify my account for long weeks, I guess the count is on months right now. I also called my bank, they said they didn't block anything nor they can see anything from PayPal on my account besides those two withdrawals before.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.