Two-Stage Verification - Google Apps

smetana
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I apologize for my English.
I am writing to you with a request. I used two-step verification for my account. And I used google authenticator. 
Unfortunately, the cod that I see does not work at login. I can't access my account.
Paypal support didn't help me at all. They send me instructions to reset the password but it doesn't help with the authenticator.
Thank you very much for your advice.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Callie

Hello @smetana

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear that you've run into issues getting back into your PayPal account. You mentioned that you reached out to us about this already. Were you able to get in contact with someone over the phone or by email? If you are still running into issues getting logged in, I would recommend giving us a call directly. Based on your country, you can find our contact information here

Hope this helps! 

Callie

Login to Me Too

smetana
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Thank you for answer. I tried to communicate by email but the answer was that. 
I had to contact customer support by phone.
Written in English is quite good (thanks to Google) but by phone the call would be terrible.
I don't like overall telephone communications.
And it's terrible that I have to call the help line when I am online.
I have my registration email, all my contacts, card operations in the mail ....
I don't understand why a phone call must be made.
I have always told people how paypal is good and works everywhere.
I don't understand that I activate the security service and thanks to it I won't get into my account .....
Sorry about my English. A beautiful day.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.