Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) doesn't work anymore. Please FIX this BUG ASAP and keep me posted

logan66
Contributor
Contributor

I know what I'm talking about, I'm a former IT security consultant,

so please test thoroughly this feature before wasting my time telling me the problem is on my side, I've done my tests.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

logan66
Contributor
Contributor

The bug is still there. Please FIX IT ASAP. Thanks

Login to Me Too

logan66
Contributor
Contributor

Ok Paypal didn't reply but fixed the bug. I would have liked that they reply to this thread.

By the way, "some people" have been authorized to bypass my account 2FA authentication to access to it.

I didn't give anyone this permission so Paypal did. Why? I have revoked several times these permissions.

I believe the **bleep** working for Mass Surveillance, NSA etc. violating human rights every day concerning ordinary people privacy asked for this access to fill their information database.

Login to Me Too

logan66
Contributor
Contributor

I also believe that it is possible that Paypal "have been asked" to temporarily disable 2FA authentication to force people to use their phone in order to track them.

Big Brother needs to know where you are located at any time. Mother*uckers.

Login to Me Too

logan66
Contributor
Contributor

Once again, 2FA authentication rejects valid codes and of course my 2FA app for other websites works perfectly.

As a result, I'm going to use Paypal MUCH less often.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.