Twitch Streaming Buisness set up

EpicArrowhead
New Community Member

Hello guys & girls, i am a small streamer and im looking at a setting a paypal buisness account to save my real name coming up in invoices when it comes down to donations, but i am falling short at the buisness catagory and buisness keyword what would being a streamer fall under in terms of a buisness type? as i have sat through everything and i can see anything that even resembles any form of online entertainment but i might have just missed it, any help would be greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Justin

Hi  EpicArrowhead, streaming for donations doesn't really fall under any category that is listed for a business account. Just be sure not to set the account up as a non-profit organization because these are not considered real donations. If you are streaming and others are sending payments during or after your stream, this is an exchange of money for a service. There should be an option for Cable, Satellite and Other Pay Television/Radio/Streaming Services under the individual category that would be the closest.

Login to Me Too

okibhf
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem receiving a donation, a friend is constantly getting the same message when sending, how can I solve this problem?

Login to Me Too

datsikkid
New Community Member

what do you put in for the revenue amount, I'm just a small-time streamer there's no way I make over 4k a month

Login to Me Too

Wargod564
New Community Member

Ever get an answer on this. i have the same isssue lol

Login to Me Too

IR0-_-BUNZ

did you find anything?

Login to Me Too

datsikkid
New Community Member

what do you put in for the revenue amount, I'm just a small-time streamer there's no way I make over 4k a month

Login to Me Too

IR0-_-BUNZ

find anything?

Login to Me Too

Dovahtuyp
Contributor
Contributor

@EpicArrowhead Did you ever find out how to fill in all of the questions? Could you help me do it? I'm stuck from the very start and could use the help.

kind regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.