Trying to get my confirmation code for my bank account. The 1p with code has not appeared

LucyToo
New Community Member

I have applied for a confirmation code twice now, once about 4 days ago, and again today. Neither time has the 1p with 4 digit code appeared in my account. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

millieagz
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @LucyToo, Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. It is possible that PayPal was not able to send the deposit/s to your account. We need to be able to perform the verification process. You may want to try again. It would help if you check with your bank if they had issue the last time you tried. It's a deposit and will not affect your PayPal balance. PayPal will reverse the payment at a later date. You just need to use the verification code to confirm your account. Kindly double check the information and try again. I hope this helps. If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving Kudos or accepting it as a Solution. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.