Trying to find an email address of somene who paid me (from eBay sale). Hidden intentionally?

THEkobesamurai
Contributor
Contributor

Would really like to send an email to a payer, but can not find email address... is this done intentionally by an agreement between eBay and Paypal so we can not contact a buyer directly, in case we do more deals directly and lose eBay some commission. is it just greed or am I missing somewhere, where the email addresses are hidden? This has happened MANY times, I even reply to a payment to thank and confirm and realise the reply went to Paypal and not the email address of the payer. This time I would really like to send an email directly to the buyer since he was waited four months (!) due to Covid-19 restrictions and now the pathetic state of the US post office, but I can not find that email address. Paypal staff just send same old copy and paste messages and have been no help at all.
Is there an "old version" of Paypal I can get to to find email addresses, for example? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.