Trouble logging in

loganbee

For the past month or so, almost every time I log onto my PayPal account I have to change my password or prove my identity or do a captcha test. Is there any way to make this stop?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately i don't, i don't work for PayPal just here to help as much as possible, if you believe that this is a issue that is absurd or that this event is happening too often then it should then you can report this issue to payPal through your Message Center.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

No, this is a security measure that PayPal takes to keep thins safe. I have to do a reCAPTCHA every time i submit a reply to a post

Login to Me Too

loganbee

I've also had to change my password 4 times in about 3 weeks, do you know if there's anything I can do about that? Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too
Solved

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately i don't, i don't work for PayPal just here to help as much as possible, if you believe that this is a issue that is absurd or that this event is happening too often then it should then you can report this issue to payPal through your Message Center.

Login to Me Too

loganbee

Thank you so much for your help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.