Trouble logging in

gcmagdaleno
Contributor
Contributor

So, I am just logging in to my paypal account and then after clicking the login button, it proceeds with the security check thing with google's captcha. And after that, it just redirects me in the login activity with the red error message: "We're having some trouble processing your request right now. Please try again shortly, and if persist let us know." I can however login to my laptop and PayPal's website but not on my android app. Hoping to get an immediate response, thanks! Also, I have already sent an email to PayPal customer support but yeah, I'm posting it here too!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, gcmagdaleno!

Thanks for taking the time to post your message here in the Community. There was an issue recently with logins through the Mobile App, but it should be resolved by now. If you're still running into a problem, please call Customer Service (log on to your PayPal account through the website using a computer or laptop, click Contact at the bottom of the page and click Call Us to see the phone number for the Center in your region and to get a passcode), or send us a Private Message through Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or a Direct Message through Twitter (@AskPayPal).

Thanks for your patience during this time!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, gcmagdaleno!

Thanks for taking the time to post your message here in the Community. There was an issue recently with logins through the Mobile App, but it should be resolved by now. If you're still running into a problem, please call Customer Service (log on to your PayPal account through the website using a computer or laptop, click Contact at the bottom of the page and click Call Us to see the phone number for the Center in your region and to get a passcode), or send us a Private Message through Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or a Direct Message through Twitter (@AskPayPal).

Thanks for your patience during this time!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

gcmagdaleno
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! I am now logged in 😃
Login to Me Too

migaelle
Contributor
Contributor
I want to loggin on my account I can not you can help me please
Login to Me Too

Melle_2327
New Community Member

Hello, good day! Could you please help on how to log in my other paypal account in Philippines? I have a trouble of logging in on my other paypal account because my philippine number is no longer working here in Saudi arabia. I have a funds there. Still, I can't log in because I can not received the one time code anymore sent to my philippine number which is <removed>. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Charliepost
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal Michael,

The bot attending Paypal's messanger in Facebook doesn't understand any of my questions. Not even given simple topics like "login". Can you please give a customer service telephone number? I don't know any Paypal customer service telephone number.

I am having a similar problem login in from my PAYPAL APP on my android phone. After using my fingerprint is asking me to either receive a text or receive a call for a code: the option calling doesn't work, with the option text, I do receive a text with a code, but when I go to see it, Paypal's window closes and I am not able to give that code I just received by text. I have to start again and the same happens. Requesting a Tikkie is so much easier! 

In this subject it says that the problem is known and solved. Please tell me how

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Charliepost 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Charliepost
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kernowlass,

After many clicks I found a hidden "one time only" number to call. I did and, again after a long answering machine menu, finally told me (the machine) they were not to help me and that I should try the Paypal community site. This is not my first time failed attempt to contact Paypal's customer service. I am not able to find a solution to my problem so, I decided yesterday it was time to remove the Paypal app from my phone. It has been there for months useless.

Login to Me Too

Gledostatron
New Community Member
After fill in the password, paypal pops up a security check, complete the captcha but it happens every time I log in and the captcha images, after I reply, are displayed again and again. That really annoys me. Other problems, every time I confirm mt phone number, paypal says they have sent the cide, but the fact is the code never arrives. It happens again and again. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

aarmento

Mine says to call and verify my information, which I have done (prob took about an hour of my time) and it still doesn't work on ios.  Logging into the website from a pc works just fine.  I've updated security stuff, I always do the captca images correctly, 2 step authentication codes come in correctly, still it says to call, and when I did call they were not able to fix it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.