Trouble accessing old account

Olivia__
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently made a new PayPal account, as I had made my old one years ago in order to complete a purchase (and stupidly never used it again). I believe I’ve entered my credit card details on that account, which is preventing me from adding my card to my new account. I tried the password reset for my old account and I got so far as entering a verification code sent to my old email, and couldn’t progress further because an old phone number was used for the account and I no longer have access to it. So this means I can’t remove my card from my old account for it to be used on my new one. I was wondering if there was any possibility that I could access my old account with just my email? I have access to this old email, and can also provide my bank information. Thank you in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Olivia__, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Full verification is required before access assistance can be given. Please call our Customer Support team for further assistance. You can locate the contact number for your account by selecting "Help" at the bottom of any PayPal page, on the next page select "Contact Us"->"Continue as a Guest". 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.