Transfer of money from paypal account

pat_2020l
New Community Member

Dear community

I have a problem with paypal for over 3 month now. 
I haven't been able to transfer my paypal account amount to my credit card account. When contacting paypal for help how to get on, they told me after serveral request from my side, that it is the problem of the credit card issuer. So I contacted my credit card issuer with the result, that they do not have any restrictions on acception transfers from my paypal account to my creditcard account at all!
When getting back to Paypal with this message, the told me that I must verify my account correctly regarding my deposited credit card account. By doing this process online, paypal chared my a small amount and the account was successfully verified. BUT, I am still not able to transfer the amount from my paypal accont to my credit card account.
So: I can not get my money out of paypal!!!!!! AND I had to pay a fee for nothing, which was granted by paypal to be refunded, but wasn't!!!!!
I sent all documents and account confirmations to paypal - no reaction. Can anybody from the community give me a hint on how to get my money from my paypal account on my credit card transfered?????
I want to close this paypal account ...... but can't as long as money is on the account!!!
This is totally crazy because each time I want to sent the money to some one, the amount is charged from my credit card account and not from the existing balance of my paypal account.
Please, any advise is very much welcome!
Kind regards,
p
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.