Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

Masomlejn
Same here. I will not support company, which is supporting ideological and politic games. **bleep** political correctness.
Login to Me Too

MrDJB

Quite ironic how I’m sure you don’t ban the actual peodophiles that tommy Robinson is speaking out against in a legitimate way, but you will ban the man himself. Disgraceful! Anyway .. I’m another person who is closing their account as I won’t be associated with far left thuggery.

Login to Me Too

martinstrange
New Community Member
I am extremely disappointed and concerned to see that you have become political and judgemental with regards your cliental. This can only be a downward move . I am very disappointed to see you like all the other large companies that people think highly of could close an account of a customer trying to put right injustess and showing people the real truths of this world. Closing account of Tommy Robinson makes you political and inbed with main stream fake news outlets . Shame on you for changing your principles and bending over tothis pressure. Maybe you should start looking at other accounts that do far worse than this man. You dont need to look far now do you.?
Login to Me Too

Stonesbrickwork
New Community Member
If pay pal don't unblock Tommys account I will shut mine and hopefully so will many more - paypal has no right to dictate which political view is right.
Login to Me Too

Hellfirered

I too am going to cancel my Paypal account its obvious its not going to hurt George Soros but this action you have taken POLITICAL ! is not good 

Login to Me Too

foxy63
Contributor
Contributor

any answers on why tommy robinson had account closed

Login to Me Too

otakuryoga
Contributor
Contributor

because he engaged in wrongthink

Login to Me Too

foxy63
Contributor
Contributor

hmmm, cant we think for ourselves now then

Login to Me Too

TommySupporter
New Community Member

Paypal, you'll notice that many 1,000's of accounts worldwide are being closed and, at the very least, you are being boycotted - I wanted to send you an email to alert you of this, but you do not publish a contact email address on your website, which is illegal to not provide Australians with.

You have pulled a huge clanger here, what was your management thinking?  Tommy Robinson is far more popular than Paypal is and on that basis, it is YOU who'll feel the brunt of the civilised Western World's wrath for taking this action, and deservedly so.

Login to Me Too

Threedogs
Contributor
Contributor

Why have you shut down Timmy's account ????????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.