cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tommy Robinson

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Paypal deplatforms Bitchute. Why is a payment provider getting involved in ideological politics

This. 100% this. 1000% this.

Financial services especially should only be removing people for illegal activity.
Especially not the ideology of "Free Speech is a Good Thing".
I've delinked my Steam account- Valve actually stands for something worth-while. I'm also tracking down any subscriptions I have being paid through you guys, and pull as many of them off as I can. I already watch my credit card like a hawk, and I have to do so even without you. The only thing you offer me is convenience (and the ability to cut Google's margins on the sub-20$ app sub I have). If you're gonna make moves like this, I'll happily put forth the extra effort to not deal with you.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

tommy robinson

What have you closed Tommy Robinsons Account, If I do not like you answer I will close my accounts together with all of my family

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: tommy robinson

@SteveHawkins

Not sure paypal has to explain anything to you about who they do business with but if you want to close your account ...

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-close-my-paypal-account-faq1215?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted

Tommy Robinson

Paypal censors speech that it does not agree with.  Paypal is in a ebay monopoly position and should be broken up.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Tommy Robinson

PayPal is against the 1st Amendment.  Another liberal company, that does not care about free speech, but allows ISIS propaganda to be purchased through PayPal.  Shame on PayPal.

Highlighted

Re: Tommy Robinson

looks like another business operated by progressive fascists
Highlighted
Contributor

Please do not pander to the identitarian and censorial mo...

Please do not pander to the identitarian and censorial movement and remain an impartial provider. For both your sake and that of free speach.