Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

DB111

You are so right.  There is nothing hateful about Alex Jones.  These prima donnas in the tech industry need to have Congress step in.

@MikeS657 wrote:
I hereby begin the process of ending my account with PayPal for Banning the Infowars / Alex Jones payment processor. I will encourage all friends and family to end PayPal accounts. I pray the over 70,000,000 daily listener American patriots do the same. PayPal’s reason to stop Infowars is “hate speech”?? If promoting free speech, American nationalism, Family and Christian principles is hate speech, then PayPal: PLEASE BAN ME as a customer. I would be honored!! God Bless America!

Login to Me Too

Any company that will stifle my and others free speech has to be destroyed. My tiny little part in that, is not to use them. It may be uncomfortable for me, but dam if that uncomfortableness will feel great.

Login to Me Too

Honors_Might
New Community Member

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments posted here. I hope this message remains after I DELETE my account. PayPal has gone FULL TeckNAZI  

Login to Me Too

MikeS657
New Community Member
I hereby begin the process of ending my account with PayPal for Banning the Infowars / Alex Jones payment processor. I will encourage all friends and family to end PayPal accounts. I pray the over 70,000,000 daily listener American patriots do the same. PayPal’s reason to stop Infowars is “hate speech”?? If promoting free speech, American nationalism, Family and Christian principles is hate speech, then PayPal: PLEASE BAN ME as a customer. I would be honored!! God Bless America!
Login to Me Too

Kathyandreski
New Community Member

I, too, am disappointed with PayPal’s decision to indulge in censorship. I sadly have to end my association with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

cappy3
New Community Member

Congrats to PAYPAL and all involved.  By banning the INFOWARS store you have become a fascist company.   Nazi collaborator George Soros and his organizations have forced PAYPAL to stop business with the INFOWARS store.    I will make sure to never use your fascist company again, and I will tell friends and family to do the same.       It is a sad day in the USA when you get pressured by far leftist organizations to stop doing business with someone.

Login to Me Too

Bozos
New Community Member

I would like to hear from informed members about this situation, including their reaction and is it truly because of George Soros, et al, buying a controlling share in Paypal?

Personally I think it will affect Paypals future negatively. What does the community think?

Login to Me Too

Lbbbb

@Bozos wrote:

I would like to hear from informed members about this situation, including their reaction and is it truly because of George Soros, et al, buying a controlling share in Paypal?

Personally I think it will affect Paypals future negatively. What does the community think?

Totally agree, how spineless and sleazy to be bought off by a communist, totally contrary to American Freedom, this is slimy censorship.

Login to Me Too

DZiner
Contributor
Contributor

with a balance in my Paypal account, I decided to make my Infowars Store purchase using that balance, then transferred the remaining amount back to my checking account. I will be cancelling my Paypal account and usage due to this fascist move they decided to do. Stand up, make it hurt. Do the next right thing !

Login to Me Too

1st-Amendment
Contributor
Contributor

I understand that Paypal does not support the principles in the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution. 

What are the Paypal rules and regulations concerning a Paypal customer's account standing and how they police their customer's outside of the Paypal platform? Does Paypal use any formal governance to establish those rules? Does Paypal feel the Customer's have any input in their Governance?

Very disappointing to learn that Paypal does not support free speech. I may not like all speech, but we know that there are reasons to allow it.

Thanks in advance,

1st-Amendment

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.