Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

RudyA
Contributor
Contributor

My clients have stuck me with Paypal, but I will just have to prevail my will on them regarding this platform. PayPal may just ban me next. Maybe you will be next to be booted off.

What business needs to deal with this kind of disruption? Not mine. 

Login to Me Too

TooDarling
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal, How dare you!!!!!!!! Perhaps you will block other member accounts at your whim. Did you survey your members that use Paypal? Should have done that, maybe.

I am now going to look at how I use Paypal or NOT in the future.

Login to Me Too

jlgibson79
New Community Member

I cant allow the possibility of this kind of disruption to my business. Nor can I allow the possibility of the hit this will cause my paypal stock. This type of action goes against my ethical code. Open and honest debate above all else. Not too mention the chance that my business will suddenly be demonetized. 

Login to Me Too

npeart
Contributor
Contributor

Any one out there like myself who will soon ditch PayPal. its really of no use to me otherwise. 

Reason: Alex Jones ban from using paypal. If you get to read this, doubt it, then you should follow suit and ditch paypal.

We finally get a president that is getting rid of the **bleep** in D.C. and its obvious who's on the Dems side, the corruption wants to continue with the other side and they are scared and running....with the same actions paypal has been brainwashed to do....wake up!!!!

Login to Me Too

jlgibson79
New Community Member

Any political affiliation aside I have a serious ethical problem with the deplatforming/demonetization that is sweeping through tech. One could hardly call Carl Sagan a conservative in any fashion but one of the tools he advised using from his "baloney detection kit" is "Encourage discussion from opposing viewpoints". When people start being silenced my BS alarm goes off. Anyone truly advocating hate can easily be counter argued. I will most likely close my paypal account over this and sell all paypal stock. I have already been moving funds away from FB,twitter etc. 

This is not in the spirit of open and honest debate. If you disagree with Alex Jones then show evidence of why he is wrong. I'm not an avid consumer of his content. I believe hes been wrong about plenty of things and right about other things. But to attempt to erase certain people from the online world seems very Orwellian. I cant support it or any company that takes part. 

Login to Me Too

mahatmajeeves

this  reflects  what  i  ,as a liberal  agree  with. i was raised  to  allow  all points  of view to be  expressed and to have an open mind. i could  go on and  on about  how i disagree with mr. jones,but,looking at the content,know that  he is falsely accused  of  promoting  hate  or  violence. censorship   of this kind    is not what the  inventor  of  pay-pal  envisioned ,is  it ? just ask him . 

thanks  for the courtesy of a reply. i  mean,pay-pal is watching this,right ? jk. 

Login to Me Too

dtv12574
Contributor
Contributor

I will definitely be ditching Paypal now that I know how the feel about the 1st Amendment.

Login to Me Too

MikeLikesFair
New Community Member

To PayPal Censorship Central Committee: First - please respect MY right to Freedom of Expression - which means that YOU = PayPal do not have the right or prerogative to decide for me how I spend MY money and with which companies I wish to spend MY money.  This is a serious issue and I urge all Paypal members to read this and take action.
I am canceling MY PayPal account because you have infringed upon my 1st and 4th Amendment US Constitutional Right of Free Speech and Expression by removing ("banning") Infowarsstore.com and all things pertaining to Infowars.com and AlexJones.com. And how many other businesses are you censoring for your self-styled and self-defined intolerance line. The Nazis and the communist totalitarian countries used/use the same excuse to silence dissent.

If you = PayPal change your mind and see that the Constitution of the United States of America stipulates that All persons (and related business entities) are to be treated EQUALLY  and FAIRLY under the law of this United States, and reinstate the use of the PayPal tool to InfoWars.com and all related InfoWarsstore.com and AlexJones.com websites and businesses, I will reconsider using the PayPal tool.
 The Sherman Anti-trust Act was passed because companies were infringing upon open, free and fair market practices.  This action by PayPal will come under scrutiny of the Anti-Trust Act, with huge penalties and expenses via lawsuits.

Until Paypal renounces this unfair CENSORSHIP policy and action, - I urge ALL PayPal account holders to Close their PayPal Account, which I am doing after 10 years as a member.
Michael <removed>
Colorado, USA

Login to Me Too

Mindy1999
Contributor
Contributor

How soon before they ban selling MAGA hats?? Welcome to 1984. I am SO disappointed by this fascist company. They’re just as bad as Googgle, Twitter and Facebook!!!! PayPal was very convenient to use, but I won’t support them anymore. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.