Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

Lainie235
Contributor
Contributor
And me...why have you closed Tommy Robinson's PayPal account? .I am disgusted that you have done so. I would like an answer please otherwise I will be closing my account also
Login to Me Too

GoTommyRobinson
Contributor
Contributor

I too would like to know and understand why Paypal has gotten politically involved.

I personally have donated money to that account that was seized and I am very unhappy about this.  You can be sure that I will tell everybody that I come across in my life to cancel their paypal account.

Login to Me Too

raig0

This is like living in solviet union times.... But people living in westarn countries doesen't realise that.

I will delete my paypal account. **bleep**

Login to Me Too

RickJoW
Contributor
Contributor

I have to say, I am very disappointed that Paypal has closed Tommy Robisons account. He does a tremendous service reporting and commenting on the most consequential issues today. Issues that the our news organs have decided they do not have the courage to cover. This is clearly an organized attempt to silence Mr Robinson and those who value his work. I for one will be looking to minimized and eventually replace Paypal for my own transactions.

I wonder what happened to principle and the courage of ones conviction's.

Login to Me Too

riggers386
New Community Member

Just in the process of closing my paypal account now. I'll be closing my Ebay account too (They own Paypal.) I've cancelled all my pre payments to Google. **bleep** you , leftards - if you want to make a statement - better be prepared to get some answers - and you're not gonna like them. 

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Please provide an update on this issue, or you will also lose my custom.
Login to Me Too

SRB981UK
Contributor
Contributor
Why has PayPal frozen the PayPal account of British journalists and political commontater TOMMY ROBINSON??? I AND MANY OTHERS WILL SHUT DOWN OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNTS AT THE EARYIST OPPORTUNITY
Login to Me Too

TruthNotHate
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal Alternatives: 10 Best Online Payment Apps

Read more at: https://www.moneyunder30.com/paypal-alternatives

Login to Me Too

RichardArt
Contributor
Contributor
Why have you blocked Tommy Robinson's account. I will no longer use PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.