Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

YeOldeGodofFire
Contributor
Contributor
Dear PayPal. Would you please explain why you have frozen Tommy Robinson’s account. This is unacceptable behavior which is politically motivated. I believe your actions are illegal and I will be closing my account if you do not unfreeze Tommy’s account by opening of business Monday. Your call.
Login to Me Too

reggy72
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely disgusting actions, the man has done nothing wrong apart from expose the truth. I thought before I researched myself that the MSM views of Mr Robinson as a far right racist were true, this is not the case. I will also cancel my PP account if this is not rectified. PP should not represent nor be involved with anything of a political nature, it is a financial service and nothing more

Login to Me Too

YeOldeGodofFire
Contributor
Contributor
Now PayPal doesn’t recognize my password!!! Twice I’ve had to change it since posting . What a dirty rotten bunch of crooks.
Login to Me Too

jlt2
Contributor
Contributor

I am astounded at the action Pay Pal has taken re closing Tommy Robinsons account.The 'Sum of Us' petition was libelous-the email I received from them saying 'we won' was full of hate and bigotry.I was shocked-obviously an agenda and TR should sue for the down right lies they have put out there.This country is supposed to be a democracy with free speech-this action by Pay Pal is troubling.Have they done their own research?-NO racism .I feel compelled to rethink my account with Pay Pal unless they can explain their reasons with proof of any wrong doing by Mr Robinson. He has just raised thousands for a wheelchair for a disabled girl and as far as I can see he does a service for the general public and hundreds of thousands cannot all be wrong and right wing extremists.To coin a very overused and wholly inaccurate blanket term.

Login to Me Too

EggyBread
Contributor
Contributor

It has been noted that PayPal have started to close accounts of certain people because of their political position. Surely this is the start of something very bad. How do people feel about this?

Login to Me Too

MJohn59655
Contributor
Contributor
I am appalled at this decision and unless it is reversed I will close my account and have no further dealings with PayPal. I have been a loyal customer for many years but this is unjust and political
Login to Me Too

boltneck
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know why you have closed Tommy Robinsons account? Are you a left leaning company. I will seriously have to review my dealings with you. Look forward to your reply on this.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

another duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Kernowlass why not just answer the question then? Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? I know you are a volunteer, but surely you can ask PayPal. 

Im guessing they will not give you an answer because they simply do not have an acceptable answer to give.

I'll give you the answer. It was politically motivated.

Login to Me Too

Lilimae77
Contributor
Contributor
Support tommy Robinson close your accounts
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.