Tommy Robinson

Darhut
Contributor
Contributor

Why was Tommy Robinsons account closed? If I don't get an acceptable answer I would like to close my account also.

Login to Me Too
225 REPLIES 225

atkin8
Contributor
Contributor
Why did you close Tommy Robinson's account without a reason !!
Login to Me Too

GoTommyRobinson
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know and understand why Paypal has seized Tommy Robinson's funds and closed down his account too.

I personally have donated money to that account that was seized and I am very unhappy about this.  You can be sure that I will tell everybody that I come across in my life to cancel their paypal account unless this is rectified immediately.  I cannot believe this type of fascism occurs in the western world today.

Login to Me Too

ShazieB
New Community Member

I don't know if people will agree but I wish to register my disgust at the banning of Tommy Robinson from using Paypal services.  Many people agree with what Tommy  stands for and I didn't know that paypal would take a stance against free speech and persoal views.  Disgraceful.

Login to Me Too

markV58
I am also very disgusted by PayPal action of closing Tommy Robinson PayPal account. I really feel this action is political and I don't want to be part of a bank that judges clients for their own personal views or believes. Where will this end if we let you get away with this? You are no better than fascist's!!! I am now seriously considering closing my paypal business account unless you reinstate Tommy Robinson account asap. I know many more feel the same as I do.
Login to Me Too

neilprice575
New Community Member
I will no longer be using PayPal as they do not like FreeSpeech or freedom of expression I am very angry at them for suspending Tommy Robinson‘s account ( Everyone needs to boycott them )
Login to Me Too

T_R1
New Community Member

I will be closing my account shortly after hearing the bigoted, lefty fascist scum at paypal have closed someone's account because they happen to have different opinions & world views to their own. Tommy Robinson has warned the British public & reported on industrial scale Muslim rape gangs operating in many British cities & towns.

The fascist scum at paypal are effectively enforcing their own views & beliefs on ordinary customers which is nothing short of appalling.

**bleep** off scum.   

Login to Me Too

I am happy to inform you that I'm closing my Paypal account due to Paypal Tommy Robinson treatment. I don't want to have anything to do with a company that could freeze someone's financial account for a political (or ideological) reason. If you're arbitratirly closing you clients accounts, that means the company is not trustworthy to me, and I'm not using its service ever again. I will encourage my friends and family to stop using Paypal as well.

Login to Me Too

SRB981UK
Contributor
Contributor
That is one of the best comments I have read so far.
Login to Me Too

GoTommyRobinson
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to know and understand why Paypal has seized Tommy Robinson's funds and closed down his account.

I personally have donated money to that account that was seized and I am very unhappy about this.  You can be sure that I will tell everybody that I come across in my life to cancel their paypal account unless this is rectified immediately.  I cannot believe this type of fascism occurs in the western world today.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GoTommyRobinson

Why not email and ask them.

All these threads on the SAME topic on here are delaying those actually trying to get help with paypal problems.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.