“There’s an issue with your account”

czrnmrys
New Community Member
I’m new to Paypal and have been only using it for almost 3 months now. Everything was going okay except today when I suddenly can’t WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT, and I CAN’T EVEN SEND MONEY/PAYMENTS. I do not know what happened it’s just that I have only READ NOW this notification where Paypal told me to verify and confirm my identity. I didn’t know that it was sitting on my notification for a whole month now. I quickly filled up everything and submitted and now they told me to wait for 2-3 days. Will this issue get resolved? I’m scared of getting my account locked when there’s a big amount of money on my account. I’m really really scared now, please help!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@czrnmrys 

It will, one way or another. They'll either get back to you and restore your account after having passed the verification process or email telling you that you no longer can use PayPal and will be able to withdraw your money after 180 days if they feel your account is a risk.

Contact customer service to follow up on the verification:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kenyanbushman
Contributor
Contributor

I have had similar problem with my account going limited a week ago. i uploaded the required documents but my account still reads ''uploaded for review''. i am a footage contributor to several sites like pond5, getty images and the likes. all of them use paypal to send my commission. This is my only way of earning. you can imagine how i am feeling when i see money in my account, and my children are sleeping hungry. i called them, e mailed them, nothing. now i dont know what to do. I have been with paypal for 6 years now. This is the worst they can do to me. does anyone here have a number that i can call other than the one that appears on the customer page? i live in kenya.

Login to Me Too

charliecharger
New Community Member

I set up an account with my chase card to pay for an item. BINGO, can not open my paypal account to check on transactions for the last few months.

I still have items on ebay for sale and have no idea if the transaction will go through or not. I do not know what happened to my paypal account                        //I guess it is out there in cyberland just laying there with funds in it that I cannot send to my bank. What a dang mess.

Login to Me Too

kenyanbushman
Contributor
Contributor
I just do not know why they request information and disappear from the face. We have bills to pay, and we have things to buy. 7 days of inactivity costs them money, and costs us even more. If i have been here more than 6 year, and i have no problem with my account. Why do they require the same id sent to them? And when it is sent, how long does it take to verify? I think after this i am moving to pioneer for good.
Login to Me Too

czrnmrys
New Community Member
Why don’t you try contacting them thru facebook? They replied to me just now and was reassuring me regarding this, hopefully tho it will get fixed huhu
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.