The Certificate of Foreign Status

interestedin
Contributor
Contributor

This notification showed 6.11.2018. 

The Certificate of Foreign Status that you claimed in 2016 will expire in 2018. Renew your Certificate of Foreign status now to avoid any account limitation in the future. Please ignore if you have claimed CFS recently.

And checked I got email too. 

Now it disappeared.. is everything is ok, or I have to be worried? 

BR

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jaff89
Contributor
Contributor

I am a non US/Resident Tax Payer. I was able to finish this process and received with Confirmation Thank you page after submitting few weeks ago. However, still, I received an email with both the texts which are very confusing... 1- "However, we still have not received your certificate of foreign status." 2- "If you have already claimed Certificate of Foreign Status recently, please disregard this email.Thank you for cooperation."

Should I just ignore? Please advise. Thank you in advance

Login to Me Too

gits
Contributor
Contributor

@jaff89 wrote:

I am a non US/Resident Tax Payer. I was able to finish this process and received with Confirmation Thank you page after submitting few weeks ago. However, still, I received an email with both the texts which are very confusing... 1- "However, we still have not received your certificate of foreign status." 2- "If you have already claimed Certificate of Foreign Status recently, please disregard this email.Thank you for cooperation."

Should I just ignore? Please advise. Thank you in advance

I am having the same dilemma too. Both cases apply to me

Login to Me Too

jaff89
Contributor
Contributor

They must have been sent another mail to sign PDF & send

Please do that as I suspect they had a bug through initial mail for verifying the same via Alet notifications

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.