Text

AliyahEzinma
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot receive texts form PayPal. My personal account cannot verify my number because when PayPal “sends” me texts, I never receive them. Now, I cannot reset the password for my business account either. Even when I choose to receive a verification message by email, it says that it needs extra verification and has to send me a text, but I never receive the text. This is not an issue with my mobile service provider, because I called them, and they told me that they would not prevent me from receiving verification texts from PayPal. This is an issue with PayPal itself.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sydaus
New Community Member

Some people had and still have this same issue since 2011.

I just had a long conversation with paypal and they insisted the text sent to me successfully which I NEVER received.  It look like paypal does not care that this issue exists and does not want to try to resolve it.  I contacted my telephone provider and advised there was no service restriction whatsoever in my phone number.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.